WDPSSA Spring 7 a Side Girls Football Festival
About this event :
WDPSSA Spring 7 a Side Girls Football Festival –
This Event is now FULL for 2015
DEADLINE ENTRY DATE – 25th February 2015
Click here to complete entry form for this event
WDPSSA additional rules & regulations
The format of the event will depend on number of teams entering, the start will be a league format, then maybe on to finals/plate etc
Please be responsible for your own school teams first aid needs. We should have referees, but please bring a whistle in case.
- Normal FA rules except where otherwise stated
- Teams shall consist of 7 players, with one as a goalkeeper
- Two rolling substitutes are allowed during a match
- All players are allowed in the goalkeepers area. Goal kicks to be taken within this area.
- Match duration will be 5 mins. each way
- Extra time will be played in final if necessary.
- Referees will act as timekeepers and recorders
- No offside rule will apply.
- League games will be decided by goals scored etc.
- Three points for a win, one for a draw. In the event of equal points, goal difference, goals for, goals against will count. If teams still drawn, they will take penalties to find a winner.
- The WDPSSA codes of conduct will apply
- Shinpads must be worn by all players at all times
- All players must be on the school roll
– The school representative is responsible to communicate the WDPSSA code of conduct for junior players, parents and guests. To all attendees from the school before each event starts.
– Each school & representatives are responsible for their Pupils/Parents & Guests
– The Referee/Umpire Decision is FINAL
– First Aid requirements
– Parent & Guest behaviour
– To arrive 15 mins before event Start/Time
– To bring a completed photo permission form and hand in to staff at registration
– Finish times listed are approx
Your host : wdpssa