WDPSSA Speed Stack Year's 3 & 4 Final
About this event :
WDPSSA Speed Stack Competition Finals
DEADLINE ENTRY DATE – TBA
WDPPSA additional rules & regulations
Each School must have a team of 4 boys and 4 girls
The event requires 2 boys and 2 girls from yr 3 and 2 boys and 2 girls from yr 4.
Please try to arrive around 3.45pm to warm up. Races will commence at 4.05pm with 5 minutes each round. Please make sure your team know which table they are playing on.
Explanation of rules (ensuring hands used alternately, and stack and de-stack done in the right order)
|4.05||Girls – 3-3-3 Competition Yr 3|
|4.10||Boys – 3-3-3 Competition Yr 3|
|4.15||Girls – 3-3-3 Competition Yr 4|
|4.20||Boys – 3-3-3 Competition Yr 4|
|4.30||Girls – 3-6-3 Competition Yr 3|
|4.35||Boys – 3-6-3 Competition Yr 3|
|4.40||Girls – 3-6-3 Competition Yr 4|
|4.45||Boys – 3-6-3 Competition Yr 4|
|4.55||Girls 3-6-3 Relay (Yr 3 & 4)|
|5.05||Boys 3-6-3 Relay (Yr 3 & 4)|
|5.15||Mixed 3-6-3 Relay (Boys & Girls)|
|5.25||Results & Presentations|
You will have 1 helper per team to help with scoring
Please can each school bring their Time Clock and Speed Stack Mat
(not all will be required, but just in case)
3-3-3 Stack Cups are “up stacked” and “down stacked” from left to right or right to left (individual preference) in three stacks made up of three cups in each stack (3-3-3).
3-6-3 Stack Cups are “up stacked” and “down stacked” from left to right or right to left (individual preference) in three stacks made up of three cups on the left, six cups in the center, and three cups on the right (3-6-3).
Individual Events – 3 Attempts each
- Each Player will have 3 attempts to complete a ‘successful stack’ – the fastest time of these attempts will be used for scoring.
- If a Player fails to complete a ‘successful stack’ – they will be given other attempts until they record a ‘successful stack’ time.
Relay Events – 1 Team Attempt
- If a Player fails to complete a ‘successful stack’ – they will be given another attempt until they record a ‘successful stack’ time.
– The school representative is responsible to communicate the WDPSSA code of conduct for junior players, parents and guests. To all attendees from the school before each event starts.
– Each school & representatives are responsible for their Pupils/Parents & Guests
– The Referee/Umpire Decision is FINAL
– First Aid requirements
– Parent & Guest behaviour
– To arrive 15 mins before event Start/Time
– To bring a completed photo permission form and hand in to staff at registration
– Finish times listed are approx
Your host : wdpssa